Information regarding processing of personal data - Disclosure Document
under and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree. 30 June 2003
n. 196 According to the Decree. 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code) and
subsequent changes, we are to provide the necessary information regarding
the processing of personal data you provide. This information should not be
considered valid for other websites accessible through links provided on the
websites of the domain holder, which is not considered in any way
responsible for the websites of third parties. This notice is given under
'art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding the
protection of personal data. The information is based on Recommendation n.
2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data
gathered by the Group established. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC,
adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting
personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of
the information that data controllers must provide to users when they
connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link, as well as with
the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 /
EC, with regard to Cookies.
1. THE "DATA CONTROLLER", within the meaning of 'Article 28 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data is Prof. Andrea Costanzo via Monte delle Gioie 1d, 00199 Roma (RM) firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of legal representative pro-tempore Prof. Andrea Costanzo. DATA PROCESSOR, under Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, the data controller is the head of the internal policy.
3. Aims of treatment for which you grant consent where required (art. 23, 24 Legislative Decree no. 196/03) The personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes, up to his opposition: browsing this site; Any request for contact, sending information you requested; possible inclusion in a newsletter; Any form filing data collection in dedicated areas; administrative and accounting activities in general. For the application of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to the activities of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, pursue those activities internal organizational purposes, the functional performance of contractual and pre-contractual information activity.
4. Method of treatment - Conservation Treatment will be carried out automatically and manually, using methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by players of what the employees in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 et seq. 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed. Treatment related to the web services offered by this site will be physically placed "in hosting" service companies.
5. Nature of and refusal A respect for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional but necessary. Failure to provide the data marked with the symbol *, may make it impossible to fulfill the request or to use the services of the data controller.
6. RIGHTS You are entitled to exercise their rights according to art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 by contacting the owner, or the controller, the head of privacy, by contacting our. based on the telephone number 031 704381, or by sending an email to email@example.com You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). According to the same article one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Should contact the owner is asked to provide the email address, the name, address and / or telephone numbers, to enable the correct handling of the request. To stop receiving automated direct marketing communications (e-mail) will be sufficient to use our sitemi auto clear for e-mail or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "cancellation automated" it will no longer be disturbed.